- Tips: guide, drivers, bellhops, except restaurant & café waiters
- Round trip airport/hotel transport
- All transport with the Tour Group
- All admissions to tour sites
- 3 and 4 star hotels, city centers
- Bilingual ITV Tour Director
- All breakfasts, plus two dinners
Why Choose Italy Tour Values – ITV?
1. Because on the ITV Tour you get so much more of Italy for less time and money.
2. In just 7 days you visit 90 sites of great interest including 22 paid admissions, compared to the usual five to eight paid admissions with other tours. Sixteen top sites visited with ITV are not seen on other comprehensive, Italy-wide tours.
3. This all-inclusive tour (except for most lunches and suppers) costs from $2690 to $2990, double occupancy, plus air-fare.
4. ITV pays the entry fee to the Doge’s Palace in Venice, the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel, the Coliseum and Palatine Hill in Rome, plus Pompeii, which most other Italy-wide tours also generally pay for.
5. The 16 paid sites not visited on other Italy-wide tours include two outstanding castles, the royal palace, the fabulous San Martino abbey, the most complete museum of ancient Rome and the charming Santa Chiara cloister garden whose 100+ ceramic columns and benches depict life in the 1700’s, all in Naples.
On the Isle of Capri, ITV pays admission to the panoramic palace of Emperor Tiberius, the Villa of San Michele, the Gardens of Augustus and the Church of San Michele.
In Pisa, ITV pays the fees to enter the stunning Cathedral and Baptismal Tower. In Florence you’ll visit the sumptuous Pitti Palace and gorgeous Boboli Gardens. In Venice, ITV takes you into the Correr Museum and atop the 300-foot-high bell tower.
In addition, ITV takes you to dozens of wonderful free sites to which the other Italy-wide tours don’t take you, such as the Tomb and the Altar (“Ara Pacis”) of the Caesars in Rome and many beautiful squares (piazzas), churches, fountains and gardens in several cities, and nature walks on Capri.
And, you’ll enjoy sunlit and sunset cruises on the Bay of Naples, rides up and down mountains in cable cars and convertible autos on Capri.
6. ITV is able to show you so much more because we start at 8 AM, when our bus comes to the hotel, and we tour until supper time. But the ITV Tour gives you plenty of chances to rest and relax in cafes, restaurants, parks and at ancient sites. While we walk a fair amount so as to see things close-up, the pace is moderate, with frequent stops.
On the ITV Tour you can take a break from the tour at almost any time to explore, shop or relax on your own, whenever you decide. Unlike other tours, ITV does not tell you when to spend the day or the afternoon on your own.